Public research for all
The Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station is the research half of the University
of Arkansas System's Division of Agriculture. The experiment station and its faculty
provide critical research to Arkansas farmers and ranchers, food processors, related
industries and consumers.
- Plant response to herbicides
- Native Grasses
- Peanut Acreage Increases
- April 11-12, Springdale, Ozark Food Processors Association Convention & Expo
- April 18, Batesville, Livestock & Forestry Field Day
- June 15, Hope, Horticulture Field Day, SWREC
- Aug. 3, Stuttgart, Rice College
- Aug. 4, Stuttgart, Arkansas Rice Expo
- Aug. 10, Pine Tree Station Field Day
Download a program to help manage Palmer Amaranth.