Public research for all
The Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station is the research half of the University
of Arkansas System's Division of Agriculture. The experiment station and its faculty
provide critical research to Arkansas farmers and ranchers, food processors, related
industries and consumers.
- Cigarette butt ballot bins
- Don Tyson Center Dedication
- Planting Depth Crucial for Forage
Events of interest
- Jan. 4-5 - Fayetteville, Ark-Okla Turfgrass shortcourse
- Jan. 12 - Fayetteville, Division Awards
- Jan. 16-18 – 8 a.m. North Little Rock, Arkansas Crop Management Conference.
Download a program to help manage Palmer Amaranth.