The eight acre park has a lighted pavilion with the following facilities:
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator & sink.
- Men's and Women's restrooms
- Fifteen 8' tables and 150 folding chairs
- Pavilion open area is 51' x 44'
- Area by fireplace is 17' x 18'
- 20 amp circuit with 5 outlets
- 20 amp circuit with 3 outlets in the kitchen
- 20 amp circuit with 2 outlets by the fireplace
- 30 amp 240v clothes dryer outlet in the kitchen
Reservation must be made at least two weeks before the event. Payment must be received one week before event or event will be cancelled without notification. If event is cancelled due to non-payment, you will not be allowed to reserve the park in future.
The Pavilion can be rented from April 1 through October 31 each year. Rental fees, based on the number of people using the pavilion, are as follows:
- 0 to 100 people - $75.00
- 101 to 250 people - $125.00
- 251 to 500 people - $175.00
- 501 and over - $225.00
The park will be ready and opened for you at the time you specify, please have someone there at that time. The pavilion should not be left unattended.
Use of alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited. No for profit commercial activities are allowed. All fund raisers must be cleared through the AAES Business Office - If items are sold, a sign must be prominently displayed stating "Proceeds will be used for ___".
Deposit trash from in and around pavilion into containers provided. Please do not over fill the containers. DO NOT drag trash sacks across the floor. Tables and chairs are provided for you to set up. After the event wipe off and clean tables and chairs, replace tables and chairs onto the carts provided. Please leave the park as clean as you found it.
Please parallel park around the perimeter of the park. DO NOT park on the grass or the access road inside the park. Only vehicles to be used for loading and unloading are allowed on the access road. (The access road must be clear for fire or emergency vehicles.)
In case of emergency call 479-841-3362