Upcoming Field Days
The University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture's field days are a way to demonstrate best practices in the cultivation of plants and animals. Each of the division's centers and stations conducts research in multiple production areas, with an eye to helping Arkansas farmers and ranchers raise crops that use natural and financial resources wisely and efficiently.
- April 16 - BATESVILLE - Field day at Livestock and Forestry Center.
- May 8 - BATESVILLE - Stored forage workshop.
- May 9 - CLARKSVILLE - Blueberry Field Day (part of a series)
- May 14 - KIBLER - Watermelon Research/ Field Walk.
- May 16 - HOPE -- Horticulture Field Day at SW Research and Extension Center.
- July 18 - ROHWER - Rohwer Row Crop Field Day.
- July 24 - FAYETTEVILLE - Turfgrass Field Day.
- Aug. 2 - STUTTGART - Rice Field Day, Rice Research and Extension Center.
- Aug. 8 - PINE TREE - Row Crops Field Day.
- Aug. 15 - MARIANNA -- Row Crop Field Day, Lon Mann Station.