Kyle Wayne McKaughan, Safety Officer
Food Science B-9
2650 N. Young Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72704
- Air Cylinder Rocket
- Body fluid spill cleanup procedure
- Farm Basics: Pesticide Safety
- Forklift safety
- Gas cylinder explosion
- How to operate and drive a tractor
- How to use a portable fire extinguisher
- Lost youth: The story of an injured young worker
- Pesticide Safety for Small Farms
- Pesticide training for agricultural employees
- SAIF farm ATV safety video
- Tractor safety
- Understanding the GHS labeling system4
The Department of Environmental Health and Safety, under the Division of Agriculture, will promote a safe and healthy environment for all employees and members of the community. We will accomplish our mission by:
- supporting involvement of all employees and students in the success of our health and safety program.
- promoting health and safety as a part of every location and work site in order to enhance knowledge of safe and healthy practices.
- providing accessibility and advice on health and safety regulations, procedures and standards and helping ensure continued compliance.
- setting a good example by practicing and promoting safe behaviors