Our field days are moving Online! Learn more and register for free now.
Our field days are moving Online!
Learn more and register for free now.
Hydroponic production of leafy green vegetables is trending upward in the U.S. But the closed, recirculating water...
Rice will lead off a series of online commodity-based field days designed to give Arkansans a first look at the latest...
Watermelon variety trial shows modern hybrids bring the flavor, but the old standbys still putting up strong numbers
Among the many things that can quickly devolve into “fighting words” in Arkansas, perhaps two of the more surprising...
- B.R. Wells Arkansas Rice Research Studies (PDF)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Ark. Field Crop Farms (PDF)
- Arkansas Corn and Grain Sorghum Studies (PDF)
- Contribution of the Agricultural Sector to the Arkansas Economy (PDF)
- Sabbe Arkansas Soil Fertility Studies (PDF)
Search our library of over 100 years of research publications.
465 N Campus Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72701