Reservations for the 2020 season will begin on March 1st, 2020.
Agri Park is a beautiful 8-acre plot of land with a lighted pavilion, which is available to the public for rental. The pavilion includes a small kitchen, two restrooms, and a fireplace for guests to enjoy. This space is great for a variety of events, including birthday parties, picnics, retreats, family reunions, 5k races, and more.
The following is included with all Agri Park rentals at no additional charge:
- Fifteen 8′ tables (setup not included)
- 150 folding chairs (setup not included)
- Trash cans and additional trash bags
- A small kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, and sink
- Two restrooms
- Electricity (please see the “Agri Park Layout” document for specifications)
- Free parallel parking around the perimeter of the park
Booking, Fees, and Cancellations
Agri Park is available for rental from April 1st through October 31st each year.
Reservations will be taken starting March 1st of each year, and must be made at least two weeks in advance.
For questions about booking, please call 479-502-9835 or email email@example.com. Bookings can also be requested by submitting the form at the bottom of this page.
On your rental date, the park will be ready and opened for you at your specified setup time. Please have someone there at that time. The pavilion should not be left unattended.
Rental Fees, based on event attendance, are as follows:
- 0 to 100 guests – $75.00
- 101 to 250 guests – $125.00
- 251 to 500 guests – $175.00
- 501+ guests – $225.00
Payment in full must be received one week prior to event or the reservation will be cancelled without notification. If a reservation is cancelled due to non-payment, that party will not be allowed to reserve the park in the future.
Reservations may be cancelled by calling or texting 479-644-1269.
- A full refund will be given if the reservation is cancelled by the renter with at least 24 hours’ notice.
- In the event of inclement weather, a full refund will be given if the renter cancels with at least 4 hours’ notice.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations without proper notice.
Please note that Agri Park has several policies that must be adhered to in order to be eligible for future rentals and to avoid additional fees:
- Use of alcohol and illegal drugs is strictly prohibited anywhere on the property
- For-profit commercial activities are not allowed
- All fundraisers must be approved by the AAES Business Office. If items are sold, a sign must be prominently displayed stating “Proceeds will be used for ____.”
- All trash (from the grounds and the pavilion) must be deposited into the provided containers. DO NOToverfill the containers, and DO NOT drag trash bags across the floors. If a trash bag must be changed, place the used bag on the ground just outside the container.
- Tables and chairs must be wiped off and put away CLEAN on the provided carts.
- Parallel parking is allowed around the perimeter of the park only. DO NOT park on the grass or the access road inside the park. This road must be kept free for emergency vehicles and only vehicles loading or unloading may park there temporarily.
In case of maintenance or building emergency while at Agri Park, please call or text 479-644-1269.
To request a booking, please submit the following form. All requests will be carefully evaluated, and you will receive a confirmation by email if your event has been approved.
1371 W. Altheimer Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72704
All Saturdays for the 2019 season have been reserved.