Agri Park pricing and policies have changed for the 2020 season. Please review the new pricing and policies below before booking your event.
Agri Park is a beautiful 8-acre plot of land with a lighted pavilion, which is available to the public for rental. The pavilion includes a small kitchen, two restrooms, and a fireplace for guests to enjoy. This space is great for a variety of events, including birthday parties, picnics, retreats, family reunions, 5k races, and more.
The following is included with all Agri Park rentals at no additional charge:
- Fifteen 8′ tables (setup not included)
- 100 folding chairs (setup not included)
- Trash cans and additional trash bags
- A small kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, and sink
- Two restrooms
- Free parallel parking around the perimeter of the park
Booking, Fees, and Cancellations
Agri Park is available for rental from April 1st through October 31st each year. The pavilion is open for reservations from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm every day, excluding holidays.
Reservations will be taken starting January 1st of each year, and must be made at least two weeks in advance.
For questions about booking, please call 479-502-9835 or email email@example.com. Bookings can also be requested by submitting the form at the bottom of this page.
On your rental date, the park will be ready and opened for you at your specified setup time. Please have someone there at that time. The pavilion should not be left unattended.
Rental Fees for the Agri Park Pavilion have changed for the 2020 season.
- Reservations will be billed by the hour at a rate of $15 per hour
- In addition to the hourly charge, each event will have a cleaning fee
- Events with fewer than 250 people will have a $30 cleaning fee
- Events with 250 or more people will have a $50 cleaning fee
The pavilion can be rented for a maximum of 8 hours per event, unless a special request is submitted and is approved by Agri Park Staff.
**If you do not use email, please let us know at the time of booking so that your payment due date can be calculated based on estimated mailing times instead of the date your invoice is emailed.
- A full refund will be given if the reservation is cancelled by the renter with at least one weeks’ notice.
- A full refund, minus a $15 processing fee, will be given if the reservation is cancelled by the renter with at least 48 hours’ notice.
- In the event of inclement weather, a full refund will be given if the renter cancels with at least 4 hours’ notice.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations without proper notice.
Please note that Agri Park has several policies that must be adhered to in order for your group to remain eligible for future rentals:
- Use of alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs is strictly prohibited anywhere on the property
- For-profit commercial activities are not allowed
- All fundraisers must be approved by the AAES Business Office. If items are sold, a sign must be prominently displayed stating “Proceeds will be used for ____.”
- All trash (from the grounds and the pavilion) must be deposited into the provided containers. DO NOT overfill the containers, and DO NOT drag trash bags across the floors. If you fill up the provided trash cans, there are two additional trash cans in the table storage room. Please do not use these until the others are filled up.
- Tables and chairs must be wiped off and put away CLEAN on the provided carts.
- Parallel parking is allowed around the perimeter of the park only. DO NOT park on the grass or the access road inside the park. This road must be kept free for emergency vehicles and only vehicles loading or unloading may park there temporarily.
- Any approved rental items must be picked up by the end of your designated rental time, unless an exception has been approved prior to your event.
- All decorations must be temporary in nature and must not interfere with the existing structure. Decorations may not be attached to the structure by means of nails, screws, or any other method. Tape or other adhesives must be fully removed from all tables and chairs. The renter is responsible for cleanup of all decorations in full by the end of their rental period.
The following items are prohibited at Agri Park: Piñatas, confetti, silly string, colored powders, open fires (other than in the existing fireplace or grills brought in for cooking), fireworks, water balloons, confetti balloons, paint of any kind, food trucks or vendors, use of skateboards/skates/etc. under the pavilion, kites, sand/mulch/gravel/etc., swings, nails/screws/etc.
The following items require special approval before being brought in to Agri Park: Animals (not including service animals and personal pets), dunk tanks, inflatables, live bands, DJs, drones, sidewalk chalk, porta potties, and dumpsters.
In case of maintenance emergency or questions while at Agri Park, please call or text 479-644-1269. The regular Agri Park booking number is not monitored outside of business hours.
To request a booking, please submit the following form. All requests will be carefully evaluated, and you will receive a confirmation by email if your event has been approved.